Sunday, April 19, 2015

Simple Tree Card


It's time for another challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations!! 
I hope you'll come over and join us. 

We are sponsored this week by The Stamping Boutique!


The Stamping Boutique is generously providing a prize of TWO digital images (THREE if the winner uses a 'The Stamping Boutique' image) to our randomly chosen winner.

Thanks so much for sponsoring our challenge, Stamping Boutique!

Each challenge, we give you an inspiration cupcake and you make a card or other craft project that is inspired by the cupcake.  

Here is this week's cupcake.




This is just a very simple card. I love this color combo and I wanted to let that be the shining feature of the card. I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and used my oval Nestabilities. 

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Love how you put this on kraft cs. Looks great! xx Sandi Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card, love the coloring...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!