Tuesday, March 3, 2015

You get a thumb's up.



It's time for our second (of three) 300th Challenge Celebration challenges over at 
Cupcake Inspirations!! 

I hope you'll come over and join us. 

Today's cupcake inspiration is COLOR!! Please use the colors 
CHARTREUSE, WHITE, and POOL.

You can go straight to the challenge HERE


We are sponsored this week by so many wonderful sponsors!!!

 



I used Kenny K's Thumbs Up Kid digital stamp for this card. I colored him up using my Prismacolor pencils. I fussy cut him out and mounted him on a star I cut from my Shapeabilities star dies. On the star points, I added Your Next Stamp's Gumdrops in Sterling Silver Glitter. You can't see the glitter because it was such an overcast day but it adds just a little bit of fun sparkle.

Very simple card because boys like it that way. :) 

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Soooo fabulous! Love that you fussy cut him. He pops off the card! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is just fabulous! Amazing job on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! He is so stand out in this card. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!