Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Topsy Turvy Birthday Cake



It's time for our second (of three) 300th Challenge Celebration challenges over at 
Cupcake Inspirations!! 

I hope you'll come over and join us. 

Today's cupcake inspiration is COLOR!! Please use the colors 
CHARTREUSE, WHITE, and POOL.

You can go straight to the challenge HERE


We are sponsored this week by so many wonderful sponsors!!!




I used this image from Meljen's Designs called Topsy Turvy Birthday Cake. I colored the image up with my Prismacolor pencils. I love this image and I'm looking forward to coloring it in many different color combos. :) 

I added Glossy Accents to the polka dots and candle flames but you can't tell in this overcast weather. 

This card is also a different size than usual. It's 5.5 inches by 3 inches. I'm trying to use up my scraps, and I found this piece that I had left from a bigger card. 

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this card i not the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Alycia, I love your version of the topsy turvy cake! So elegant and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, Alycia :) That black really makes everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy cake. Love it with soft color coloring.. (again, I still wonder why I can't get to color with prismacolor)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!