Friday, September 19, 2014

Munch Love!! (SACC75)



This week Sister Act is offering a special goodie bag. :)




I used Popcorn Ellie (unavailable) by the Paper Nest Dolls. I colored her up with my Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut her out.  I die cut the star out and stamped the popcorn from Stampin' Up's Treat Yourself stamp set (retired) with Versamark and then heat embossed with white powder. I them used the Yoyo Yellow ink and sponged around the star. I carefully wiped the ink off the popcorn to leave a subtle random pattern on the star. I then stamped a sentiment from the same set with Versamark under some twine from my stash. To finish, I added enamel dots in black. 


Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch! I love the colouring you did -- especially with her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!