Sunday, September 14, 2014

Go-pher It!!


It's another challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog!!

This week our sponsor is Core'dinations and they are offering our randomly chosen winner 
a $15 gift certificate! 

WOW! Thanks, Core'dinations!

Our Challenge #278 for you this week is to use the colors 
GOLDENROD, KRAFT, and CHARTREUSE

Key Lime Pie Cupcakes from Annie's Eats 
I used a sweet set from Sugar Pea Designs called 'Go-pher It'. I love sets for boys even though I can spin this set for a girl, it just comes so easy to make a man card with it. :) I stamped him out in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored him up with my Prismacolor pencils. I added Glossy Accents to the gems and his headlamp (Can't really tell in the photos, it was a cloudy day.). I found myself almost using my Diamond Stickles and decided that wasn't manly. Ha!




I distressed the edges with a tool before adhering my layers together. I sanded the Core'dinations panel to give a little more texture. Wish I had in cooperated the Chartreuse in a little bit more but sometimes a little goes a long way. :) 

Thank you for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderfull card! I love your coloration on this cute image! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!