Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Simon says, "Show your first round."

So I got my Simon Says Stamp Card Kit - March this week and I've been killin' it. You know how you just "feel" more with some than others? That's how I feel about this kit. It speaks to me and is TOTALLY me.

Anyhoo...here are some of the cards that have popped up over the last couple days. There will be more, I can assure you. :)




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The Paper Players #184
Crafty Creations #257 - Keep It Simple
Created with Love #76 - Friends


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The Deconstructed Sketch #139
Creative Fingers #24 - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Little Bits
Card Makin' Mamas #81 - 3+ Layers

All of the card materials are from the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit - March with the exception of the inks I used. Those include Versafine Black Onyx and Stampin' Up YoYo Yellow and Only Orange.

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards. I love the cheery colors you used - helps warm up this cold, dreary weather I'm having :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards thanks for sharing with CWLC this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Paper Players card is as cute as can be! I just love that little "happy"!!! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun colors! Very happy card! Thank you for joining us at Card Makin Mamas this week! HUGS

    Kim
    CMM DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a sincere not on my blog. Glad you did, so I could come visit you here and see all your wonderful works of joy. Thank you for sharing. You simple style is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alycia, your cards are gorgeous, really loving the designs.
    also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog, and your nice comment on my shaving cream card. I didn't want to leave your question about the shaving cream smell unanswered. When you first make it, it does smell a little bit (but the one I used doesn't have a strong smell to it). Now, about a week later it doesn't smell anymore, not even a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers, Lynne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are totally rocking this kit! Wonderful cards! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Corner this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty cards. Simple and beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations,
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!